GUBI Ronde Pendant by Oliver Schick
More about this product ↓
Ronde Pendant by Oliver Schick for GUBI
With its industrial yet friendly look, the Ronde Pendant is well-suited for both home and professional environments. Hang a few Ronde Pendants in the kitchen, place the smallest Ronde on each side of the bed, or use one of the larger Ronde Pendants above the dining table to set just the right lighting atmosphere. The bell-shaped Ronde references the traditional pendant lamp and heyday of the 1970's lighting design, yet in a modern interpretation.
A unique feature of the Ronde Pendant is the opening on the top with an overhanging collar that reminds you of a jar. The mainly downward directed light from conventional pendants in this design also spreads out of the spout-like opening and casts a smooth light gradient at the wire and ceiling. The hand-turned aluminum lamp shade with an ultra-matte lacquer has the look of ceramic.
Designer: Oliver Schick, 2013
Small: 7.8"Ø | 9.8"h
Large: 15.75"Ø | 11"h
- Spun aluminum with aluminum light fittings
- Outer surface is powder-coated with choice of 5 different colors
- Inside is always powder-coated lacquered in white
- Fabric cord and canopy is always black, except for the white which will have a white cord.
- 16.4' fabric cord
- Larger size available
- Max wattage: 70W incandescent or 6-10W LED (recommended)
- UL Listed & CUL Certified