Knoll Barber Osgerby Compact 2-Seat Sofa
With Florence Knoll's sofa as their inspiration, Barber and Osgerby created their own sofa collection for Knoll using stitched seams to reinforce the sofa's architectural profile, and curvature of the cushions to soften each face. The signature cast aluminum leg can be specified in chrome or painted finishes.
Designers: Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2014
Dimensions: 64.6"w | 33.8"d | 25"h | seat height: 15.75"
- Inner frame is 7/8" plywood.
- Seat, back, and arms feature various foam densities for enhanced comfort.
- Elastic webbing seat suspension with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks.
- Pinched topstitched seaming.
- Legs are die-cast aluminum with polished chrome or powder coat paint finish and adjustableåÊnylon glides.åÊ
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Available in a wide variety of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck Leathers.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.