GUBI Paavo Tynell A1965 Pendant
A1965 Pendant by Paavo Tynell for GUBI
Unveiled in 1947 at the Finland House in New York, the A1965 Pendant was an instant success for Paavo Tynell and one of the lighting fixtures considered to define his mid-century peak. It delicately holds some of his most distinctive design traits; the perforated and polished brass material combined with a unique lift mechanism, raising and lowering the lamp to different heights.
The A1965 Pendant gracefully diffuses the light downwards through frosted glass, omitting glare while gently illuminating the room.
Designer: Paavo Tynell, 1938
Dimensions: lamp: 10.2"h | lamp: 18.1"Ø dia | canopy: 2.3"h | canopy: 4.3"Ø
- Shade available in black, brass, or white
- Height adjustable. Can vary height by pulling or pushing the lamp or counter weight
- 12-ft Brass colored cord
- Matte glass diffuser diffuses the light downwards
- Max 3 x 46W Halogen, E27 socket (light bulbs not included)
- Est availability Jan 2019