Knoll MR Side Chair Leather
MR Side Chair by Mies Van der Rohe for Knoll in Leather
The MR Side Chair is a part of the MR Collection, which represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
Designer: Mies van der Rohe, ca. 1927
Armless: 19.25"w | 27.25"d | 31"h | 18"h seat
- Tubular stainless steel frame finished in polished chrome with cantilevered seat.
- 3 Spinneybeck Belting leather options with laces that wrap around the frame to connect the seat and back slings to the frame.
- Four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction included
- The KnollStudio and Mies van der Rohe signature are stamped into the frame.
- Greenguard certified for indoor air quality.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with your order.