Knoll Life Office Chair
Life Office Chair by Formway Design for Knoll
Life sets the standard for sophisticated design and effortless comfort. The advanced control automatically responds to shifts in body weight, providing personalized ergonomic support.
Light-weight aluminum base with high-performance adjustable arms and back suspension as shown.
Designer: Formway, 2002
Dimensions: 26.5"w | 24.5"d | 38.5"-43.75"h | 15.75"-21"h seat
- Synchronized-reclined with auto-balanced tension adjusts effortlessly using your body weight as counter balance.
- Knit-Back Suspension Fabric available in 14 colors.
- Optional seat topper and back topper available in leather or fabric.
- Dynamic Seat Pan with Forward Flex alleviates pressure points, allows for proper circulation, supports perched postures and eliminates the need for thick foam upholstery.
- Adjustable Seat Depth provides ample 4" range for various body types.
- Height-adjustable arms (High Performance arms available)
- Flex-Back Frame follows your movements and ensures constant full back support.
- Tension Preference Selector adjusts the resistance of the reclining mechanism.
- Tilt Lock gives users the ability to lock the chair upright or allow for recline, depending on the task.
Sustainable Design and Environmental Certification
Rated Sustainable Gold under SMaRT Consensus Product Standard, GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified, GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified, Can contribute to achieving U.S. Green Building Council LEED credits, including the innovation in Design credit.
Available in Knoll's full range of material and finish options.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.