1006 Navy Chair by Emeco
First built for use on submarines in 1944, the Navy Chair has been in continuous production ever since. With the famous 77-step Process, Emeco's craftsmen take soft, recycled aluminum, hand form, weld it, and then temper it for strength. Finally, the chair is anodized for a durable finish.
Emeco guarantees the Navy Chair for life!
Dimensions: 15.5"w | 19.5"d | h: 34" | seat height: 18"
- 77-step process: Hand formed, welded, tempered, soft, recycled aluminum
- Optional seatpads available
- Brushed aluminum is corrosion-proof and suitable for outdoor use
- Brushed delivered in 4-6 weeks
- Polished delivered in 12-14 weeks
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA