Knoll David Adjaye Washington Skeleton Chair
Washington Skeleton Dining Chair by David Adjaye for Knoll
David Adjaye's cantilevered chairs establish a play between propping and balancing, so that they are simultaneously functional and sculptural. Washington Skeleton is reduced to a fine geometric lattice while its inverted counterpoint, Skin, offers a colorful envelope to the same form.
Designer: David Adjaye, 2013
Dimensions: 18"w | 20.25"d | 32.5"h | seat height: 17.5"
- Powder coat finishes make the Washington Skeleton suitable for outdoor use (Copper and Nickel finishes are indoor only).
- Copper plating will patina over time unless specified with ceramic coating at additional cost.
- Seat and legs are constructed of die-cast aluminum.
- Legs connect to seat with a mortise and tenon joint.
- Nylon glides included.
- Designer's signature and KnollStudio logo are located under the seat.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.