PELLE Original Bubble Chandelier
Composed of eight 4" glass globes and three incandescent bulbs, the Original Bubble Chandelier is among the most compact in the series, ideally suited for a powder room, small entry way, over a bedside table, or hung in clusters in a larger space.
A luminous constellation of delicate glass globes, the Bubble Chandelier is a modern re-interpretation of the crystal chandelier. Available in a series of twelve distinctive variations, each chandelier is handcrafted to order in PELLE’s Manhattan-based studio. Ethereal bubbles are anchored by precision-tooled hardware, finished to a fine quality. The light’s decorative coiling, available in natural cotton and leather cord, is meticulously wrapped by a practiced hand.
Characterized by the warmth and qualities of an intricately handmade piece, PELLE's Bubble Chandelier is a timeless classic.
Designer: Jean and Oliver Pelle
Manufacturer: PELLE Designs
Dimensions: 18"W | 22"H (fixture only)
- 3 x G30 Clear Incandescent or LED Globe Bulbs.
- Sockets: E26
- Mounting: Ceiling Canopy with fixed pipe suspension that can be cut to measure on site.
- Fixture ships with 2ft pipe in the matching metal finish and 6in/15cm canopy unless otherwise specified.
- Longer pipe lengths available upon request.
- Additional Metal Finish Options and Custom Leather Colors available upon request.
- Certifications: UL / cUL / CE certified
- Lead Time: 8-12 weeks. Rush orders available for a 20% upcharge.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.