PELLE Wreath Bubble Chandelier
More about this product ↓
PELLE Bubble Wreath Chandelier
The largest light in the Bubble Chandelier series, Wreath Incandescent is a circular composition featuring eight bulbs set within a ring of clustered glass globes.
With three standard size diameters of 48 inches, 60 inches & 76 inches, the Wreath Bubble Chandelier is ideal for a soaring foyer, living or dining room, lobby, conference room, or large public space.
A luminous constellation of delicate glass globes, PELLE's Bubble Chandeliers are a modern re-interpretation of the crystal chandelier. Available in a series of twelve distinctive variations, each chandelier is handcrafted to order in PELLE’s Manhattan-based studio. Ethereal bubbles are anchored by precision-tooled hardware, finished to a fine quality. The light’s decorative coiling, available in natural cotton or leather cord, is meticulously wrapped by a practiced hand.
Characterized by the warmth and qualities of an intricately handmade piece, PELLE's Bubble Chandelier is a timeless classic.
Designer: Jean and Oliver Pelle
Manufacturer: PELLE Designs
48"w | 22"h
60"w | 27"h
76"w | 34"h
- G40 Clear Incandescent Globe Bulbs 40/60W with E26/E27 Medium Base.
- Incandescent Illumination: 320W / 2400 Lumens 2700K color temp.
- Surrounding blown glass globes are available in clear glass, or customizable with a hand-applied 24k gold or silver leaf finish.
- 6" / 15cm canopy with .05" pipe in matching hardware. 2ft / 60cm stem to be cut on site. Additional pipe lengths available upon request.
- Polished Nickel and Satin Brass Standard. Antique Brass, Dark Bronze, and Black Brass finish options available as a custom upgrade.
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks. Rush orders may be available for a fee. Please inquire.
- Certifications: UL / cUL / CE certified.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.