Jaime Hayon Fri Easy Chair
Jaime Hayon Fri Chair
Fri™ is an easy chair designed by Jaime Hayon to create a cozy feeling in any setting. Of course, it takes more than a chair to create that ambience, but Fri is a first step towards bringing this exceptional atmosphere into your life by creating a space where you can feel relaxed and comfortable without feeling withdrawn or unapproachable. Sitting in the Fri, you can spend quality time and take part in the meaningful moments of everyday life at home, at the office or in a restaurant.
Designer: Jaime Hayon, 2015
Manufacturer: Fritz Hansen
Dimensions: 31.5"w | 34.6"d | 35.6"h | seat height: 17"
- Shell created in hard polyurethane foam with glass fibre re-enforcement of the edges.
- Seat cushion made of molded polyurethane foam to achieve right form and comfort.
- Back cushions made of two slices of soft foam with a lumbar support to increase economy and comfortability.
- Shell and cushions upholstered in fabric or leather.
- Base comes with four legs in brushed, powder-coated aluminum, or oak.
- Powder coated legs are made in colors matching the Designer Selections upholstered shell and cushions, and are only available for the selection of the designer colors.
- Chairs upholstered in Designer Selection fabrics are also available with legs in either brushed aluminum or oak.
- Each leg has nylon glides suitable for most floors.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.