Bernhardt Design Ibis Sofa by Terry Crews
Note: some options above may not display a corresponding image
Ibis Sofa by Terry Crews for Bernhardt Design
Inspired by the sacred Ibis of Ancient Egypt, Crews designed the Ibis Sofa as he imagined living with Pharaohs, but in a modern way.
This sofa, this story is what we love most about the furniture business. This is furniture you can feel in your heart. Ibis is beautiful and moving in the same way an amazing work of art is, and it's creator Terry Crews is an inspiration on so many levels.
"This sofa is the best thing we've ever done."
- Jerry Helling, President and Creative Director, Bernhardt Design
Designer: Terry Crews, 2016
Manufacturer: Bernhardt Design
2-Seat: 92"w | 26.5"d | 31"h | 16"h seat
3-Seat: 108"w | 26.5"d | 31"h | 16"h seat
- Upholstered seat, back, and attached arm pillows.
- Saddle Stitch detailing on seat back.
- Tubular Stainless Steel Frame with polished or matte black powdercoated finish.
- Sustainably designed, GREENGUARD certified for indoor air quality.
- Made in NC, USA.
Available in Bernhardt Textiles' full range of beautiful fabrics and leathers, or Customer's Own Material.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.