Chadwick Office Chair with Tilt Stop Control
Chadwick Office Chair
This refreshingly simple chair combines ergonomic pioneer Don Chadwick's best thinking with the finest principles of Knoll design. From its streamlined, athletic form, to its smart engineering, Chadwick is the desk chair refine and redefined.
Designer: Don Chadwick, 2005
Dimensions: 26.5"w | 25.5"d | 37.5"-42"h | 15.9"-20" seat height | 24"-31" arm height
- Active Suspension couples an unique synchronized recline with a proprietary suspension fabric.
- Built-In Variable Seat Depth automatically expands based on seated weight without adjustment.
- Built-In Forward Tilt automatically follows and supports user in forward or perching postures without adjustment.
- Lumbar Curvature ensures all day comfort.
- Straightforward Adjustment Controls seat height and tension knob are within easy reach.
- Hard or Soft wheel options. Hard wheels for soft floors such as carpets and soft wheels for hard floors such as tile or wood.
- Tilt-stop option limits the recline in the upright position to 5 degrees.
- Tested and approved for use by individuals up to 300-lbs.
- Warranted for 12-yrs, 24-hr, 7 days a week, multi-shift use.
Sustainable Design and Environmental Certification
BIFMA Level 3 Certified, SMaRT Sustainable Gold, GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified, can contribute to U.S. Green Building Council Leed certification, and is made with 35% recycled content and 42% readily recyclable parts.