Elv Console | Enkle Designs
With doors and drawer fronts hand carved from a single two-inch thick slab of Spalted Maple, the Elv Console is a work of art. The mesmerizing ripple pattern starts left of center and continues outward through the door and drawer construction.
Made in NC, USA
Designer: Matt Booty
Maker: Enkle Designs
Dimensions: 60"w | 16.5"d | 21.5"h
- White lacquered case made from marine grade Baltic Birch ply with made lap joinery.
- Push-open drawers and doors feature high-quality interior hardware.
- Legs are turned from solid maple and detachable via invisible t-nut.
- Console may be wall mounted when legs are detached.
- Doors, drawers, and legs finished in a clear matte lacquer.
Contact us to learn more.