GUBI 3D Barstool - Center Base - Hi-Rek Seat
GUBI 3D Barstool with Center Base and Hi-Rek Seat
The 3D Barstool by Komplot Design, was the first furniture design to be based on the innovative technique of moulding three-dimensional veneer. The 3-D design gives the barstool a comfortable seat and a sense of lightness — with all edges pointing away from the user. With the wide range of seating shells in veneer and Hi-Rek, and numerous bases, the 3D Barstool allows unique and personal expression for both the private home or restaurant.
The 3D design has been awarded several prestigious design awards and is included in the permanent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York
Designer: Komplot Design, 2003
Dimensions: 16.5"w | 16.9"d | 34.6"h | seat height: 29.5"
- Plastic glides included. Felt gliders for hardwood floors available upon request
- Injection-molded Hi-Rek polymer seat
- Steel based painted black. Chrome base available upon request
- Available in wood veneer and upholstered options
- Estimated lead-time for in-stock inventory: 2-3 weeks