Knoll Riart Rocker
Riart Rocking Chair by Carlos Riart for Knoll
Designed in 1982 by Barcelona native Carlos Riart to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Barcelona chair, this elegant rocker draws inspiration from the graceful lines of Mies van der Rohe's iconic design.
Like the Barcelona chair, the Riart Rocker is most distinctive in profile, achieving a simple but dramatic presence that combines modern minimalism with traditional wood construction.
Designer: Carlos Riart, 1982
Dimensions: 24.25"w | 42.5"d | 38.25"h | 21"h seat | 24.5"h arms
- Upholstered seat and back available in a wide range of beautiful KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Seat and back include high density, polyurethane foam and elastic seat belt suspension
- Frame is constructed of either solid Light Walnut or Sycamore with laminated runners and arms
- Light Walnut frame features Mother of Pearl inlays and Sycamore frame features Ebony inlays
- Carlo Riart’s signature is engraved in each chair
- Sustainably, designed, GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.