Thayer Coggin Milo Baughman Reed Lounge Chair
Reed Lounge Chair by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin
Featuring a solid ash frame with a classic pattern of woven cane, Reed is artfully crafted to create a tropical feeling made with timeless materials. Originally designed in 1972, Reed is now available once again in a
Made in NC, USA.
Designer: Milo Baughman, 1972
Manufacturer: Thayer Coggin
Dimensions: 27"w | 33"d | 30"h | 16"h seat | 25"h arms
- Stationary or Swivel base.
- Solid ash frame in Walnut stain.
- Natural Woven Cane made from the bark of Rattan stems.
- Polyblendown seat, blendown back.
- Additional Thayer Coggin finish options are available for both the frame and the cane. Please inquire for details.
- Bench-made in Thayer Coggin's full range of beautiful fabrics or leathers, or customer's own material.