Arne Jacobsen Society Table Writing Desk
AJ52 Society Table Writing Desk by Arne Jacobsen for Carl Hansen and Son
One of the finest examples of Arne Jacobsen's work, the Society Table, unites Bauhaus, functionalist, and industrial aesthetics. Jacobsen was commissioned to design the Society Table in 1952 as a gift for the American-Scandinavian Foundation's new office in New York. Jacobsen designed all of the elements, including the conical lamp that completes the modernist look.
Carl Hansen and Son is now introducing Jacobsen's visionary design, making it accessible to design enthusiasts worldwide.
Designer: Arne Jacobsen, 1952
Manufacturer: Carl Hansen & Søn
Dimensions: 55"w or 63"w x 27.6"d x 29"h
- Solid wood, veneer, and steel.
- Tabletop is covered with fine-structured leather
- Drawer unit combines wood and veneer
- Table shelf - with two compartments that fit up to A4 and M65 envelopes - is made of wood with glass sides.
- An integrated, brushed, stainless-steel desk lamp module is an optional addition to the tabletop.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.