Established in 1943, LE KLINT’s story dates back to the beginning of the 20th century, when a hand pleated lamp shade was folded to fit a paraffin lamp both designed by architect and master of engineering P.V. Jensen-Klint. Maintaining that original concept, LE KLINT has continued to evolve and innovate for modern times.
Today, new LE KLINT lamps are developed in cooperation with architects and designers who have great respect for craftsmanship and traditions. LE KLINT lighting is still made by hand in Odense, Denmark.