Fritz Hansen Arne Jacobsen Drop Chair - Plastic
Drop Chair by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen- Plastic
Arne Jacobsen originally designed the Drop chair as part of his masterpiece, the legendary Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. Originally produced along with the Swan and the Egg, but in a very limited number exclusively for the hotel, Fritz Hansen re-launched the Drop in 2014, more than 50 years after it went out of production.
A small chair with a big personality, the Drop is as fresh and vibrant as a new design, but with a rare heritage. The design of the back combines a warm embrace with freedom of movement, resulting in a surprising level of comfort.
Designer: Arne Jacobsen, 1958
Manufacturer: Fritz Hansen
Dimensions: 17.7"w | 21.3"d | 34.6"h | 18"h seat
- Shell is ABS plastic with nylon interior reinforcement.
- Steel legs in chromed or matching powder-coated paint finishes.
- Available in 6 plastic colors with optional coordinating seat cushions.
- Also available in an upholstered version.
- Quickship options available
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.