Gubi 3D Bar and Counter Stool - Center Base - Wood Seat
Gubi 3D Barstool and Counter Stools with Center Base and Wood Seat
Komplot Design's 3D Bar Stool, was the first furniture design to be based on the innovative technique of moulding three-dimensional veneer. The 3-D design gives the barstool a comfortable seat and a sense of lightness — with all edges pointing away from the user. With the wide range of seating shells in veneer and Hi-Rek, and numerous bases, the 3D Barstool allows unique and personal expression for both the private home or restaurant.
The 3D design has been awarded several prestigious design awards and is included in the permanent exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York
Designer: Komplot Design, 2003
Bar Height: 16.5"w | 16.9"d | 34.6"h | 29.5" seat
Counter Height: 16.5"w | 16.9"d | 30.7"h | 25.5" seat
- Plastic glides included. Felt gliders for hardwood floors available upon request.
- Laminated moulded 3-D wood veneer 5mm thick.
- Steel based painted black. Chrome base available upon request.
- Available in Hi-Rek and upholstered options.
- Estimated lead-time for in-stock inventory: 2-3 weeks