GUBI Pacha Outdoor Lounge Chair with Swivel by Pierre Paulin
More about this product ↓
GUBI Pacha Outdoor Lounge Chair by Pierre Paulin
Breaking boundaries once more, Pierre Paulin’s pioneering seating concept, the Pacha Lounge Chair, is moving outdoors.
Enchanting exteriors demand dedicated seating to define spaces and create ambience. The sculptural softness of the Pacha Collection has always rewarded the sitter with a level of relaxation akin to sitting on the clouds that inspired it. Now the indoor collection’s signature comfort and distinctive aesthetics are available outside. Its low-slung typology – a rarity among outdoor seating products – is sure to make a statement.
Looking as contemporary today as when it first was designed, the Pacha Chair is an honest, functional piece that brings life and character to any interior or exterior space.
Designer: Pierre Paulin, 1975
Dimensions: 30.3"w | 33.4"d | 21.2"seat depth | 25.5"h | 16.5" backrest h | 14.5"h seat
- Features a specially developed waterproof membrane interlayer fabric that is both water resistant and breathable to ensure quick drying after rain exposure, cut foam
- Moss Grey swivel base is made of moisture resistant materials
- In-stock with Dedar Limonta Lorkey 40 Fabric quickships within 2-4 weeks
- Available to order in GUBI's full range of beautiful outdoor fabric options
- Optional rain cover available
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.