Muuto Fiber Armchair with Wood Base by Iskos-Berlin
The Fiber Armchair brings a new perspective to the iconic shell chair through its innovative composite of plastic and wood fibers. The Fiber Armchair is designed with friendly, embracing curves that provide extensive comfort to its user while taking up little space in the room.
Designer: Iskos-Berlin, 2014
Dimensions: 21.5"w | seat width: 18.1" | 22"d | seat depth: 17.3" | 30.3"h | seat height: 18.1" | armrest height: 26.8"
- Shell consists of FSC certified wood fibers and recycled plastic composition with up to 25% wood fibers and 70% polypropylene, and 5% colored polypropylene
- Wood fibers blend into the surface for a matte finish and add a soft, inviting touch
- Upholstery and leather versions available
- Wood base in FSC certified oak or ash with water based lacquer
- For Stained Dark Brown version only: Please note that slight color variations can occur due to the inherent characteristics of the material
- Pre-mounted glides included
- Made in Europe
- US Quickship when in-stock