Knoll Mies van der Rohe Barcelona Couch
Knoll Barcelona Couch by Mies van der Rohe
Sharing the same elegant lines, materials, and form as his legendary Barcelona chair, Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona couch is a part of the collection that helped define modernism.
Designer: Mies van Der Rohe, 1930
Dimensions: 78"w | 39"d | 15.25"h
- 72 individual panels cut from a single cowhide are hand-welted and hand-tufted with leather buttons.
- Hardwood frame is Sapele Mahogany from Africa. Wood has oak-like strength and is characterized by a dark or reddish-brown color.
- Frame is finished with a protective clear lacquer finish
- 11 thick black cowhide belting leather straps over rubber webbing
- Matching strap option available
- Legs are tubular steel in polished stainless steel finish
- Upholstery straps are attached with aluminum rivets.
- Bolster in matching leather is strapped to cushion with lock snaps.
- Sustainably designed, GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Available in a wide range of beautiful Spinneybeck Leathers.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.