Knoll Bertoia Bench - Indoor
Knoll Bertoia Indoor Bench
This simple, elegant design was the first piece of furniture Harry Bertoia created for Knoll. Although the bench does not have the signature wire grid of his more recognizable 1952 collection, the welded wire base shows an early exploration of the material. Works beautifully indoors as a bench or coffee table.
Designer: Harry Bertoia, 1952
Dimensions: 72"w | 19"d | 15.25"h
- Bench slats are solid painted wood, pre-treated to prevent warping.
- Base is constructed of welded steel rods finished with polished chrome.
- Plastic glides are included on sled base.
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
- Optional seat cushions available to order in a wide range of KnollTextiles.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with your order.