Mies van der Rohe MR Lounge Arm Chair
The MR Lounge Chair is apart of the MR Collection, which represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
Designer: Mies van der Rohe, ca. 1927
Dimensions: 25.5"w | 36.25"d | 33"h | seat height: 15.75" | arm height: 23"
- Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections, supported by 9 cowhide belting straps.
- Leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural.
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish.
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified.
- KnollStudio and Mies van der Rohe signature are stamped into the frame.
- Armless version also available.
Available in a wide range of beautiful Spinneybeck leathers.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with your order.