Knoll Bertoia Bench - Outdoor
Knoll Bertoia Outdoor Bench
Made for outdoor or indoor use with teak slats, this simple, elegant design was the first piece of furniture Harry Bertoia created for Knoll. Although the bench does not have the signature wire grid of his more recognizable 1952 collection, the welded wire base shows an early exploration of the material.
Designer: Harry Bertoia, 1952
Dimensions: 72"w | 19"d | 15.25"h
- Bench slats are solid teak.
- Stainless steel base is constructed of welded stainless steel rods. Painted base is zinc-coated steel with ultra-durable powder coat paint.
- Plastic glides are included on sled base.
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
- Optional seat cushions available to order in a wide range of KnollTextiles.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with your order.