Knoll Cesca Chair by Marcel Breuer - Caned
Caned Cesca Chair by Marcel Breuer for Knoll
Marcel Breuer married traditional craftsmanship with industrial methods and materials to help make tubular steel furniture an international sensation and a modern institution. The cantilevered form exploits the possibilities unique to the material and gives the chair added flexibility and comfort.
The iconic seat features handwoven cane inserts and a beech frame.
Designer: Marcel Breuer, 1925
Armless: 18.5"w | 23.5"d | 31.5"h | 17.75"h seat
With Arms: 23.5"w | 23.5"d | 31.5"h | 17.75"h seat | 27"h arms
- Cane inserts are handwoven
- For canes seat and back, Beech frame is available in a matte ebonized finish
- Seat, back, and arms are available fully upholstered in a wide variety of Knoll Textiles and Spinneybeck Leathers
- Frame is 1" diameter chrome-plated round steel tube with polished finish
- Plastic glides snap into base to protect floors
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Macel Breuer are stamped into the base of the chair
- Greenguard Certified