Cherner Side Chair
Cherner Dining Chair
Originally introduced in 1958, the iconic molded plywood side chair by Norman Cherner is found in discerning design collections worldwide.
Made in exacting detail from the original drawings and molds, the armless dining chair elegantly combines a unique molded plywood shell of tapering thickness with a laminated wood base.
Made in the USA.
Designer: Norman Cherner, 1958
Manufacturer: Cherner Chair
Dimensions: 18.5"w | 21.5"d | 31.5"h | 18"h seat
- Molded beech plywood shell of tapering thickness with wood veneer.
- White Oak veneer is rift-sawn.
- Natural Walnut has only a clear finish applied, so the contrast between the beech core and walnut face are brought into vivid contrast on the edges.
- Classic Walnut has a walnut stain applied to both the beech core and the walnut veneer for a more uniform color with minimal contrast.
- Classic Ebony is Ebonized Walnut with visible woodgrain.
- Ebony Lacquer and White Lacquer are lacquered beech, which is smooth with no visible wood grain.
- Laminated wood legs.