Florence Knoll Bench
Consistent with all of her designs, Florence Knoll's Bench has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the rational design approach Florence learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
Designer: Florence Knoll, 1954
2-Seat: 36.25"w | 19.5"d | 16.75"h
3-Seat: 60"w | 19.5"d | 16.75"h
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel and inner frame of solid wood
- Seat suspension with No-Sag springs
- Leather upholstery has matching buttons
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Available in a wide range of Knoll's beautiful textiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Frame is also available in a satin chrome finish.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.