Frank Gehry Power Play Club Chair
Gehry Power Play Club Chair
With ribbon-like strips of wood that transcend the conventions of style by exploring the essential challenge of deriving form from function, Gehry's Power Play Club Chair was originally inspired by the apple crates he enjoyed playing with as a child.
Power Play Ottoman sold separately.
Designer: Frank Gehry, 1990
Dimensions: 31.4"w | 30.1"d | 32.9"h | 16"seat
- Frame constructed of hard white maple veneer strips, laminated 6 to 9 thick with high-bonding urea glue.
- Thermo-set assembly glue provides structural rigidity without the need for metal connectors.
- To maximize tension compression, limited assembly glue is used in woven seat: weaves flex in unison for spring-like comfort.
- Chair back flexes for added comfort.
- Clear plastic glides with matte frost finish included.
- Underside of each piece is embossed with the Knoll logo and Frank Gehry‰۪s signature.
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified.
- Optional 3/4 inch high-resiliency foam cushion that snap-locks to underside of chair is available in a wide range of beautiful KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.