Knoll MR Chair in Rattan by Mies van der Rohe
With the material choice of rattan and steel inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, Mies van der Rohe created some of earliest steel furniture in forms derivative of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
Designer: Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 1927
Armless: 19.25"w | 27.25"d | 31"h | 18"h seat
With Arms: 21"w | 32.5"d | 31"h | 18"h seat | 27"h arm
- Seat is handwoven natural cane with a lacquer finish.
- Frame is polished chromed steel.
- Four molded twin-pin clear-plastic glides included on base.
- KnollStudio logo and Mies van der Rohe's signature are stamped on each chair to verify authenticity.
- GreenGuard indoor air quality certified.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.