Knoll Risom Barstool
Knoll Risom Barstools
The Risom Collection of chairs and tables, designed in 1943 and characterized by the use of cost-effective wartime materials, was the first Knoll collection. Today, Knoll expands Jens Risom's classic designs with new bar and counter height stools. Described as good, honest furniture design, the Risom Collection helped established Knoll as an early pioneer of Modernism in America.
Designer: Jens Risom, 1943
Counter Stool: 17.25"w | 19.75"d | 35"h | 24" seat height
Barstool: 17.25"w | 20.625"d | 39"h | 28" seat height
- Webbing made of 100% Natural Cotton or Sunbrella acrylic/polyester blend.
- Frame is solid walnut, ebonized maple, or maple hardwood with catalyzed (clear) lacquer finish.
- Aluminum foot cap enhances durability (specify polished aluminum or black)
- Counter Height Stools available
- Slat back available without webbing (Contact us for details and pricing)
- Certified Clear Air GOLD
- This stool is NOT suitable for outside use. Please see related Risom Outdoor Stools
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.