Knoll Barcelona Couch by Mies van der Rohe
Sharing the same elegant lines, materials, and form as his legendary Barcelona chair, Mies van der Rohe's Barcelona couch is a part of the collection that helped define modernism.
Designer: Mies van Der Rohe, 1930
Dimensions: 78"w | 39"d | 15.25"h
- 72 individual panels cut from a single cowhide are hand-welted and hand-tufted with leather buttons.
- Hardwood frame is Sapele Mahogany from Africa. Wood has oak-like strength and is characterized by a dark or reddish-brown color.
- Frame is finished with a protective clear lacquer finish
- 11 thick black cowhide belting leather straps over rubber webbing
- Matching strap option available
- Legs are tubular steel in polished stainless steel finish
- Upholstery straps are attached with aluminum rivets.
- Bolster in matching leather is strapped to cushion with lock snaps.
- Sustainably designed, GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Available in a wide range of beautiful Spinneybeck Leathers.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.