MultiGeneration High Task Chair - Armless by Knoll
The MultiGeneration High Task Chair by Knoll is a simple, small-scale high task chair with a responsive, open design that allows you to fidget to focus. It encourages natural movement, allowing us to focus, interact and collaborate more effectively. The high task chair is ideal for standing height desks, drafting tables, and height adjustable desks.
Designer: Formway Design, 2016
Dimensions: 27"w | 27"d | 38-48"h | seat height: 22.7-33"
- Open design allows for 270° sitting, perfect for collaborative, group environments
- Passive flex encourages natural movement, helping with energy and focus
- Perforated back provides airflow and coordinates with Generation by Knoll family of chairs
- Rolled topped edge serves armrest when side sitting, or handle for transportation.
- Height adjustability ensures comfort for extended work sessions
- Swivel base provides additional movement for collaboration
- Adjustable Foot Rest ensures proper posture for every user
- Seat Pad option available
- Hard and Soft Caster options. Hard casters best for carpets; Soft casters best for hard floors such as tile or wood
- Chair has been tested and approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300-lbs.
- Chair is warranted for 12-years, 24-hours, 7 days a week, multi-shift use.
- Estimated Delivery Date: 5-6 weeks
Sustainable Design and Environmental Certification
BIFMA Level 3 Certified, SMaRT Sustainable Gold, GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified, can contribute to U.S. Green Building Council Leed credits, constructed using minimal materials and PVC free, powder coating and adhesives are virtually VOC free.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.