Pelle Jumbo 29 Bubble Chandelier
More about this product ↓
Pelle Jumbo Bubble Chandelier
A hemispheric light composition featuring six incandescent or LED bulbs surrounded by a geometric arrangement of blown glass globes, the Jumbo 29 Bubble Chandelier makes a striking statement.
Providing ample illumination, Jumbo 29 is ideal over a dining or conference table, or suspended in a large room. Mouthblown glass globes are available in clear glass, or can be customized with a hand-applied 24k gold or silver leaf finish.
A luminous constellation of delicate glass globes, the Bubble Chandelier is a modern re-interpretation of the crystal chandelier. Available in a series of twelve distinctive variations, each chandelier is handcrafted to order in PELLE’s Manhattan-based studio. Ethereal bubbles are anchored by precision-tooled hardware, finished to a fine quality. The light’s decorative coiling, available in natural cotton and leather cord, is meticulously wrapped by a practiced hand.
Characterized by the warmth and quality of an intricately handmade piece, PELLE's Bubble Chandelier is a timeless classic.
Designers: Jean and Oliver Pelle
Manufacturer: Pelle Designs
Dimensions: 29" Diam | 28" H
- 120V or 240V.
- 6 x G40 Clear Incandescent or LED Bulbs E26/E27 Medium Base.
- Incandescent: 240W / 1800 Lumens
- LED: 18W / 1200 Lumens / CRI 95+ / 2500K color temperature / ELV dimmable.
- Surrounding blown glass globes are available in clear glass or can be customized with a hand-applied 24k gold or silver leaf finish.
- Polished Nickel or Stain Brass hardware standard. Antique Brass, Dark Bronze, or Black Brass finishes available as a custom upgrade.
- Suspension: 6"w canopy with 0.5" pipe in matching hardware 2ft / 60cm long to be cut to measure on site.
- Longer pipe lengths available upon request for an additional charge.
- Weight = 12 lbs / 5Kg
- Certifications: UL / cUL / CE certified.
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks.
- Rush orders may be available upon request for a 20% upcharge.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.