Richard Schultz 1966 Counter Height Table
Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has set the standard in the Outdoor category ever since.
Designer: Richard Schultz, 1966
Small Square: 28"w | 28"d | 36"h
Meduim Square: 38"w | 38"d | 36"h
Large Square: 60"w | 60"d | 36"h
Small Rectangle: 60"w | 18"d | 36"h
Large Rectangle: 60"w | 38"d | 36"h
- Frame is aluminum castings and extrusions welded and glued together using a two-part epoxy.
- Frame finished in highly durable weather resistant polyester powder coat paint available in many colors.
- Y-shaped stainless steel connectors attach tops on corners.
- Glass top is 3/8" beveled glass and available in either clear or acid etched.
- Porcelain Top comes in a variety of different colors.
- The 1" natural Teak tops will patina overtime if left outdoors and will turn a silvery grey color.
- The fiberglass tops are 1" thick and available in white.
Additional frame and porcelain top colors are available by custom order.
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.