Richard Schultz Petal Dining Table
Citing Queen Anne's Lace as his inspiration, Richard Schultz designed this outdoor dining table with a flower-like top sprouting from the elegant pedestal base. Each "petal" expands and contracts independently, ensuring stability in changing weather.
Designer: Richard Schultz, 1960
Dimensions: 42"w | 28"h
- Tabletop is available in natural teak with vertical grain and white High Density Polyurethane (HPDE).
- Teak will weather and acquire a silvery tone if left outside in the elements.
- Base and top support are powder-coated cast aluminum.
- Stem is powder coated stainless steel.
- A variety of powder-coat colors are available.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Contact us, we'd love to assist you with custom options.