Knoll Platner Easy Chair
Warren Platner Easy Chair
In 1966, the Platner Collection captured "decorative, gentle, graceful" shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. Knoll reintroduced the iconic Platner Easy Chair in 2013 to complete the original lineup offered in 1966.
Designer: Warren Platner, 1966
Dimensions: 39.8"w | 37"d | 38.75"h | seat height: 18.75"
- Shell is molded fiberglass with highly resilient molded urethane foam cushion
- Based constructed of nickel-plated steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface
- Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Optional Ottoman available