Vitra Maarten Van Severen .03 Chair
Maarten Van Severen .03 Chair, Stackable
The extraordinary comfort of the unobtrusive .03 chair is first revealed upon use; the seat shell, which is made of resilient integral skin polyurethane foam, adapts to the user's body and flexes slightly when the sitter leans back, aided by leaf springs embedded in the back rest. It unobtrusive appearance also makes it an ideal office and meeting areas.
Designer: Maarten Van Severen, 1998
Dimensions: 17.25"w | 20.75"d | 31"h | seat height: 16.5"
- Seat shell is integral skin polyurethane foam
- Shell with upholstered effect, self-supporting on a tubular steel frame
- Flexible backrest with integrated leaf springs
- Back legs are tubular steel, front legs in aluminum profile, powder coated in black or silver or chrome plated
- Stacking and Non-stackable options
- Up to 10 chairs can be stacked on floor
- Fitted with plastic glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors
- Usually ships 1-2 weeks