Maarten Van Severen .05 Chair
The aesthetic landmark of the .05 chair is its sleek, reductive shape. The resilient seat shell, made of integral skin foam with embedded leaf springs, is combined with a cantilevered base that flexes slightly when the sitter leans back to provide an unexpected level of comfort. The .05 chair is suited for outdoor use and is also available in a stacking version.
Designer: Maarten Van Severen, 2004
Dimensions: 16.25"w | 17.25"d | 33.25"h | seat height: 17.75"
- Cantilevered chair with integral foam seat shell of polyurethane
- Shell with padded effect stretched over stainless steel tubular frame
- Flexible backrest thanks to integrated compound springs
- Non-stackable base of brushed stainless steel
- Stacking and non-stacking
- Plastic glides for carpet or Felt glides for hard floor
- Suitable for outdoor use as well as wet and humid areas. However, leaving the chair exposed to the sun for extended periods of time can result in color changes. We recommend not leaving the chair in the sun
- 8-12 weeks shipping