Menu Knitting Chair - Sheepskin by Ib Kofod-Larsen
Since the 1951 introduction of Ib Kofod-Larsen's limited edition Knitting Chair, the elegant and inventive design has become an increasingly valuable and sought after collector's item. The Knitting Chair affirmed Kofod-Larsen’s reputation as a master of proportion and unexpected, sculptural form. Given the chair’s enveloping comfort, it has a relatively small footprint, which makes it an easy fit in compact interiors as well as in more spacious ones.
Designer: Ib Kofod-Larsen, 1951
Manufacturer: Menu Design
Dimensions: 28.1"w | 26.3"d | 35.7"h | seat height: 11.8"
- Solid Oak or Walnut is CNC milled and treated with wax oil
- Natural Oak, Dark Stained Oak, or Walnut Base
- Seat and backrest are made from curved plywood and upholstered in sheepskin
- Ideally pitched for relaxation, comfort, and lumbar support
- Distinctive cut-outs for resting the elbows when knitting (or reading)
- Assembly done by hand
- Available in textiles. Contact us for more options
- Quickship when in-stock. Otherwise, 10-13+ weeks