Le Klint Bouquet Pendant
LeKlint Bouquet Pendant - Single Shade
Inspired by a bouquet of tulips in a flower market while traveling in Italy, Danish engineer and industrial designer Sinja Svarrer Damkjær designed the Bouquet Pendant series.
The soft rounded shape of the shade and warm natural materials of paper, linen, and oak balance the precise geometry of the pleats in beautiful harmony.
Available as a single pendant, and in 3, 5, and 7 pendant clusters woven together with a braided linen cord.
Says Damkjaer: "Wherever in your home you need a little flower poetry, you can find the right size to fit."
Handmade in Odense, Denmark.
US Quickship when in stock.
Designer: Sinja Svarrer Damkjær, 2007
Medium: 7.9"Ø | 8.3"h
Large: 11.8"Ø | 11.8"h
X-Large: 17.7" Ø | 17.7"h
- Hand-pleated Paper Shade. Opaque PVC Plastic Shade also available to order on request.
- 5.5" Round White Painted Metal Canopy.
- 60" Linen Cord + 120" White PVC Cord
- Medium: E12 B10 Candelabra 10W LED max bulb (not included)
- Large: E26 Medium Base A19 10W LED max bulb (not included)
- X-Large: E26 Medium Base A19 15W LED max bulb (not included)
- We recommend 2700k color temp bulb for warm, soft ambience.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.