Le Klint Bouquet Chandelier - 5 Shades
LeKlint Bouquet Chandelier with 5 Paper Shades
Inspired by a bouquet of tulips in a flower market while traveling in Italy, Danish engineer and industrial designer Sinja Svarrer Damkjær designed the Bouquet Chandelier.
The soft rounded shape of the shades and warm natural materials of paper, linen, and oak balance with the precise geometry of the pleats in beautiful harmony.
Also available as a single pendant, or in clusters of 3 or 7.
Says Damkjaer: "Wherever in your home you need a little flower poetry, you can find the right size [Bouquet] to fit."
Handmade in Odense, Denmark.
We love this fixture so much we selected it for our own dining room.✨
US Quickship when in stock.
Designer: Sinja Svarrer Damkjær, 2007
Medium Overall: 21.6"w | 15.7"h (adjustable)
Large Overall: 29"w | 29"h (adjustable)
Each Medium Shade: 7.9"Ø | 8.3"h
Each Large Shade: 11.8"Ø | 11.8"h
- Original hand-pleated Paper Shades. Alternatively, plastic PVC shades are available to order on request.
- 5.5" round white painted metal canopy.
- 60" (1 meter) braided linen cord + 120" (2 meter) white PVC cord.
- Solid oak cord adjuster.
- Medium: E12 10W LED max B10 candelabra bulbs (not included).
- Large: E26 medium base 10W LED max A19 bulbs (not included).
- We recommend 2700k color temp for a cozy ambience.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.