Le Klint Bouquet Chandelier - 3 Shades
LeKlint Bouquet Chandelier with 3 Paper Shades
Inspired by a bouquet of tulips in a flower market while traveling in Italy, Danish engineer and industrial designer Sinja Svarrer Damkjær designed the Bouquet Chandelier.
The soft rounded shape of the shades and warm natural materials of paper, linen, and oak balance the precise geometry of the pleats in beautiful harmony.
Also available to order as a single pendant, and in 5 and 7-pendant clusters with Medium, Large, and X-Large shades.
Says Damkjaer: "Wherever in your home you need a little flower poetry, you can find the right size to fit."
Handmade in Odense, Denmark.
US Quickship when in stock.
Designer: Sinja Svarrer Damkjær, 2007
Medium Overall: 13.8"w | 15.8"h (adjustable)
Large Overall: 21.7"w | 19.7"h (adjustable)
Each Medium Shade: 7.9"Ø | 8.3"h
Each Large Shade: 11.8"Ø | 11.8"h
- Hand-pleated Paper Shades. Opaque PVC Plastic Shades available to order on request.
- 60" Braided Linen Cord with solid oak cord adjuster + 120" White PVC Cord
- Medium: E12 10W LED max B10 candelabra bulbs (not included)
- Large: E26 10W LED max A19 bulbs (not included)
- We recommend 2700k color temp for warm, soft ambience.
Contact us, we'd love to assist with your order.